Sunday, August 28, 2005

The heat


It's been so hot recently, even the dogs position themselves in front of fans! Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Marc said...

Hi Faye!
Long time! It's great to have this insight into your time in Asia. Vanessa and I will be praying for you!

Marc said...

p.s. You can thank Otte, I found you through him :)

Marc said...

P.P.S.
I know Burt who was on the G.C.S. trip to Thailand! He goes to my church.

Faye said...

Hey Mark! Good to hear from you. It's been a long time since the good ol' cbd days.

I've added your blog to my list of favorites. Tell Vanessa I said hello...and let's keep in touch! What's your email, by the way?

Anonymous said...

If you think the dogs in Thailand are hot, just make a quick trip to McAllen, TX and you'll see tongues drooping to the ground due to our 108 degree heat! We miss you and now we'll think of you anytime we are hot.

Carol, Bill, Ashley and Kevin Hawkins