Sunday, August 21, 2005

More photos...

I just posted a couple of pictures yesterday, but today (Monday) is my day off...so I have the chance to post a few more. These photos should give you a better overview of where I spend most of my time: the Lopburi Learning Center and the heart of Lopburi itself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to see you and your new home and school areas. We know you will be great and that God will use you so share His love.

Cathy

Anonymous said...

Great to see where you are Faye. It's a long ways from S. Hamilton. Susie and I are so happy that God has opened the door for you to be in Thailand. We are praying for you. God Bless!

Faye said...

Cathy...great to hear from you. Glad you enjoyed the pictures.

Ben & Susie...I just checked out your website. Really nice. I added it to my list of favorites and will check it regularly for updates. Thanks for your prayers. I'll be praying for you guys, too!