Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Visit from the family

Well, mom and Andy arrived in Thailand two weeks ago. It's been non-stop travel and fun...showing them around Bangkok, the beaches of S. Thailand, Chiang Mai, and now the village near Maehongson. They've had a chance to experience Thailand as well as spend some time with Dave. Which has been awesome. We're now at the tail end of the trip, with just 2 days left together.

I'm so thankful for this time with my family (we miss you, dad!). Here are a few pictures:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the pics. Tell your mom I'm expecting her to cook a Thai meal for us. I'll buy the groceries if I can watch & learn! The picture of Andy & the coconut trees was especially good since he was wearing his Aggie shirt (hook 'em). And Dave looks like he is already part of the family. We are all looking forward to getting to know him.
See you soon,
Tricia G.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Looked like a fun time!
- Joey