- A recording of my brother and my cousin singing It Is Well with My Soul at my grandma's funeral (well done, Andy and Danny)
- A slideshow of pictures of my grandma and our family set to the song I Can Only Imagine, also shown at the funeral (I have yet to watch it b/c I need to get myself emotionally ready for that one)
- A bookmark with my grandma's favorite praise song printed on the back
- Iced tea flavored Crystal Light
- Sour Skittles
- Seasons 1 and 2 of Alias
- Groundhog Day
- A copy of the cd Happiness by the Weepies (one of my brother's new favorite bands)
- 3 decks of cards
- The most recent edition of People magazine
Items 1-3 were most important, of course. And will help me feel connected to my family in Texas as I continue to grieve the loss of my grandma. Items 4-10 are just plain fun.
So thanks, everyone, for praying about the arrival of this package. And praise God for answering!

2 comments:
I'm so glad the package arrived, Faye! Mom
Faye,
Just wanted to let you know that I was praying for you today: that you would be strengthened with all power according to God's glorious might and that you would serve with endurance and patience with joy.
For the joy of the Shan,
Josh
Post a Comment