
When I'm not in class with Khruu Ann, I'm usually at my desk in the Lopburi Learning Center. I spend quite a few hours here every day, listening to the language lessons on my iPod, practicing writing out sentences (in phonetics, of course I can't actually write Thai script), or going through my flashcards. You can't see it in this picture, but there are about ten other desks in the room, for other students. It's a good place to study.
Bonus: there's A/C in the study room. This is important. Because by the time I make the 10 minute bike ride from my house to the Learning Center, I'm completely drenched in sweat. Not a pretty picture, I know. But that's life in Lopburi. :)

6 comments:
It's so good to see pictures of you and the place you study. You look great! Ann sounds terrific. We love you and are praying for you daily!
Mom
I agree with your mom....you look terrific! It was fun to see a couple of pictures of you. : )
love and prayers,
judy
Hello mom and Judy...
Glad you enjoyed the pictures! Talk to you soon.
Love,
Faye
Faye,
your desk looks so nice and tidy, it warms my heart and makes me want to clean up mine right now. You look good and healthy. love, Aimee
Everything is fascinating to experience via your camera and words. Thnak you for sharing with us in such a comprehensive way.
It is H O T in Texas,too. We look forward to a temp change, soon to reinvigorate each of us.
Kennedy Beth will be a year old on Oct. 6. Can you believe it?
Did I tell you that Hannah had a camp counselor whose family have been Thai missionaries for quite some time?
Wesley will be 12 this Saturday. We are having a Napoleon Dynamite party. It should be quite fun.
We love you, dear Faye.
The Ileys
Fay, It was great to see you looking so good. The country looks interesting and I'm anxious for you to get back to Texas ans make us some Thai food. Your in our prayers. Ken and Peg PCC
Post a Comment