I am a missionary to the Shan people in Thailand, though currently on home assignment in Texas. I'm readjusting to life in America, planning a wedding, and dreaming about my return to the mission field.
Praise God for helping Dave and I with the transition back to America. There have been so many little accomplishments: we found an engagement ring, bought a used truck in Massachusetts and drove it all the way to Texas, I found a wedding dress that fit amazingly well right off the rack, and we are on our way to finding a place to live!
Pray for Dave and I as we look for a place to live in Austin. Dave will move in ASAP and get things set up. I'll join him there after the honeymoon! We will be making a decision in the next couple days. Pray for wisdom!
Praise God for an amazing trip into Burma last month. The team adapted amazingly well and accomplished a lot towards the completion of a prayer guide for the Shan.
Pray for one long-term missionary currently working with the Shan who will take over the prayer guide project and see it to print completion.
3 comments:
That's pretty funny!
Too funny! Praying for you...
I'm always wondering where I am. If I had been with you , I would have known.
You look wonderful. Know you are loved and in our prayers.
The Ileys : )
Post a Comment