Sunday, July 03, 2005

Learning to Cook Thai Food

Well, yesterday Beth and I decided to take a cooking class here in Chiang Mai. It was so much fun! The class is called A Lot of Thai (www.alotofthai.com) and is taught by the wonderfully sweet Yui (pronounced you-e). We spent the whole day at Yui's house. She taught us how to make such dishes as Pad Thai, Thai Green Curry, and Sticky rice with Mangos. Pretty much all my favorites. Here are a few of my pictures. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about teaching a Thai cooking class for us when you get back? I'll take you out to all your favorite Tex-Mex places in return.

Tricia G.

Josh O. said...

With great powers comes great responsibility! Sounds like we all want to make you feel appreciated by cooking for us, huh!? Sticky rice and mangos...I don't think they serve that at Captain Dusty's in Beverly Farms.

Faye said...

I will definitely cook Thai food for anyone who wants it once I return to the States. That's a promise. But, Tricia, I will hold you to your end of the deal. I'm already craving Mexican food and it's only been a couple of weeks!