Friday, June 10, 2005

T-minus 11 days...and counting!

It's hard to believe I leave for Thailand in less than 2 weeks! People keep asking me, "Are you excited?...scared?" The answer...right now I'm just plain excited. After 2 years of preparation for this, I'm ready to move on to the next step, you know? I'm sure feelings of fear will come. Check back in a week. I'll tell you all about it.

2 comments:

Beth said...

It's going to be a great adventure, that's for sure! But "great" as defined by God. :)

Anonymous said...

You have prayed without ceasing for this opportunity. You have been diligent to do your preparation here at home and you have been blessed with amazing parents and friends. If the struggle continues in the next days of preparation for this journey, be reminded that you are going to war. The battlefield is an earthly one and the powers of darkness and defeat will make each outreach toward the light a challenge. But, oooh the blessings to be derived. I feel confident you will not shirk from the darkness but go boldly toward the light. As Christians we know we already have Victory in Jesus Christ. What a tremendous story to share with a hurting world !

God Bless and keep you, dearest Faye.

The Ileys : )