Sunday, June 12, 2005

Great Song: We Humble Ourselves

We sang the following song in church this morning. I made it my prayer for the Austin area...and for the land of the Shan people. May revival come to the land!

We Humble Ourselves

You, O Lord, are a holy God
Your ways are perfect and just
Slow to anger and abounding in love
You have shown us Your Father's heart
But we, Your people, have turned from You
Resisting Your power and grace
Taking our lives into our hands
We have stumbled and lost our way

So we humble ourselves before You
And confess our unfaithfulness toward You
Forgive our sins, remove our shame
Restore the church that bears Your Name
That revival may come to this land, once again

3 comments:

Jonathan Dodson said...

Faye,

Im so proud of you, so excited for you! Thanks for including us in on the email. We will be sure to check your blog regularly. Ive got one too.

www.creationproject.blogspot.com

Praying for you and for the joy of the Shan,

Jonathan

Anonymous said...

Fayebulous Fayelicious
This is Joe from CHINA
YO YO YO
I miss you so much! I can't believe you're leaving so soon! But I hope you do know that I am/will be praying for you!
I will definitely be keeping in touch with you through email and blog. Stay well!

--JOEY

Josh O. said...

Faye,
We are wicked excited for you. This blog is a great idea! We are
privileged to partner with you in prayer. Lookin' forward to reading your updates!

Josh O.

(By the way, I have 2 more days left at CBD. My wrapup time is thru the roof!!)