Saturday, October 28, 2006


we thought this sign was funny Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is funny. I continue to be amazed at how beautiful the area is. Your mom is really going to enjoy sight-seeing next summer. I heard you where sick, last week. I hope you are feeling much better now. I guess your mom told you that Sean had surgery on Oct. 27 to correct a constriction in his ureter. He was pretty miserable for a while, but he went back to school today.
May God continue his blessings,
Tricia G.
P.S. - David & Bowie !!! You're too funny.

Faye said...

Tricia, yes, I heard about Sean. Sounds not fun at all. Glad he's feeling better. As for me, I'm back to full health and strength. My appetite is still a little low. But other than that, I'm normal again! Yeah!

Love,
Faye

Spirit of Adoption said...

Hillarious!!!!! : )