Sunday, August 27, 2006


This should give you a better idea about the size of the house. Look how tiny we are (that's me, Beth, and Andrew under the house)! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That's lookin' better and better! What an exciting time. May God continue to bless you, Beth and Lilli as you settle into your new home.
Love - MOM

Anonymous said...

Your new home looks much bigger than I first imagined it. These latest pictures really help to get a better idea of the area. It kinda of reminds me of some of my Girl Scout cabins, too. I am looking forward to your "campfire" stories about the people in this area. May our awesome God continue to bless you and Beth and Lili in your ministry.

Tricia Gossett

Faye said...

It's a lot bigger than I first imagined, too! Things continue to come together...electricians have put in more lighting...today we're getting a pump for our well (which will provide us with more reliable water supply)...and were getting a little porch-like thing built under the house for visitors (and for the dogs to sleep on at night).