One of the great things about visiting the States was being able to attend my dear friend Aimee's wedding in Northern California. The ceremony was held in a field surrounded by giant redwoods. Needless to say, it was gorgeous. And so was Aimee.
Aimee and Abel...I wish you all the best! I love you!

Carrie, Aimee, Faye and Meg at the rehearsal
4 comments:
I didn't know you knew Megan Darrel?! Does this picture mean you are in the states? Too much to ask for a trip to Boston?!
Hey Marc...
You did, too, know that I'm friends with Meg. You came to a party at our shared apartment my last year in Boston. Remember?
I was in the States, but am back in Thailand now. I wish I could have made it to the East Coast, but Texas and California was enough for a 3-week visit! Maybe next time!
...Faye
only three weeks? How long was the travel time to and from for a three week visit?
Was the party at GCTS? If so, then I remember, if not.. I don't know if I do...
thanks for keeping us up to date!
Where did you find it? Interesting read Mercedes diesel wagon effexor xr side effects dvd windows media player baseball bat pain relief tramadol Free free best ionamin capsule Farmers insurance seattle washington computers Mazda miata performance stop smoking program
Post a Comment