
The girls: Ehh, Mok, Book, Faye & Ann

Ten of us from Phrasiri Church spent the last 3 days having sanuk off the Gulf Coast of Thailand. If we were in the water, we didn't just wade about. No, no. Instead, we divided into 2 teams and fought like mad to be the first team to retrieve a sand-filled water bottle from the ocean floor. And if we were on the shore, we were usually playing cards or enjoying the giant swing nearby.
It really was a lot of fun. And though much of the time was spent playing silly games and joking around, this time led to us all feeling closer as a group. Like we know one another more. Yep, sanuk is a good thing.

4 comments:
Hi Faye! that sounds fantastic! I love the whole idea. Being a big lover of fun myself of course :-)
press on!
I knew you'd appreciate it! :)
Hello there Faye! I love reading about your life via the blog. Oddly enough, the same guy that fixed your flat tire fixed OUR flat tire yesterday (the mesh shirt must have made him travel fast). Woah.
Hi Faye!
We finished homeschooling last week so I have a little time this week to catch up on things -- like the lives of friends!:) Your thiaw time sounds like you had fun. We really miss Lopburi people and were so glad when Ann came to visit. I didn't know you had a motorcycle -- khap dii dii!! And we will pray for your saftey!!
I passed my language check last week for our organization so I can start learning the project language (Lahushi) -- unfortunately, Larin didn't so we are waiting for some advice from our language project person to decide what we do now. But God is in control and we trust his plan!
In Christ,
Pam for all
Post a Comment