Ahhh! Brings back memories of the absolute beauty of Thailand!!! That looks QUITE inviting and SO thankful you had that time to be refreshed!!!! May the Lord use that season to continue to fuel you for many days ahead!!!!
I am a missionary to the Shan people in Thailand, though currently on home assignment in Texas. I'm readjusting to life in America, planning a wedding, and dreaming about my return to the mission field.
Praise God for helping Dave and I with the transition back to America. There have been so many little accomplishments: we found an engagement ring, bought a used truck in Massachusetts and drove it all the way to Texas, I found a wedding dress that fit amazingly well right off the rack, and we are on our way to finding a place to live!
Pray for Dave and I as we look for a place to live in Austin. Dave will move in ASAP and get things set up. I'll join him there after the honeymoon! We will be making a decision in the next couple days. Pray for wisdom!
Praise God for an amazing trip into Burma last month. The team adapted amazingly well and accomplished a lot towards the completion of a prayer guide for the Shan.
Pray for one long-term missionary currently working with the Shan who will take over the prayer guide project and see it to print completion.
2 comments:
Ahhh! Brings back memories of the absolute beauty of Thailand!!! That looks QUITE inviting and SO thankful you had that time to be refreshed!!!! May the Lord use that season to continue to fuel you for many days ahead!!!!
Dear Faye,
So glad your vacation went well. I pray for your continued energy to finish the course (language study) and to go on from there...
The Lord be with you.
helen henry
Post a Comment