Monday, January 02, 2006

Home...and sick

Well, I'm home from a great 2 weeks in the village. The only down side to the trip was that Beth and I both got sick. We came down with something shortly before Christmas...and are STILL struggling to recover. Once I feel better, I'll get back online and post some more interesting pictures. :) Till then...


Sick Faye Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Faye, I was just thinking about you and I am so sorry to see that your not feeling well. I pray that God would heal and restore you quickly. I pray that God would give you comfort and peace in your time of need. This year just wasn't the same without you and without Mom. I know that God's purpose is greater than our understanding. Love ya, Aunt Carol

Faye said...

I missed you guys so much this Christmas! It was a different holiday season for us all, I think. Anyway...know that I love you and think of you often.

Thanks for all the comments on the blog! It's so fun for me to read them.

Love,
Faye

Anonymous said...

Sawasdee Faye
(isn'it amazing what you can learn on the internet?)

I am so sorry you got sick on your trip up north. Your picture says it all. Lots of people here are walking around looking like that. It makes me want to wear a surgical mask and walk around with Clorox wipes & a can of Lysol. Speaking of pictures - I loved the pictures on your last prayer letter. It is so colorful with the sunflowers and the floaty candle things. The picture of the kid with the "mad" face made me laugh. We will continue to pray for you and your mission in the new year. You are missed here in Texas, but I know you are touching lives in Thailand.
Happy New Year
with love,
Tricia G.

Faye said...

Thanks, Tricia! It's good to know I'm missed in Tejas. I miss everyone there, too!

You'll be happy to know that Beth and I are finally recovering. Our antibiotics have kicked in. Though not 100%, I'm finally sleeping through the night...and have loads more energy in the day.

Hope you had a great Christmas. Happy New Year to you, too!

Love,
Faye