Friday, December 16, 2005

Tonight's Outreach

The Christmas program was a success! 19 kids and 8-10 of their parents gathered outside our house for this special time. We started off with a few games, then sang Joy to the World, watched the Singapore team act out the birth of Christ, made star ornaments, ate cookies, and called it a night!

Here are a few pictures:


The kids get ready to hear the Christmas story Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the pics that include Paul & Crystal & PJ. I am a "homesick for my children" mama right now and to see them like this is a blessing.

thank you.

Faye said...

No problem! I'm glad you like the pictures. :)

-Faye

PS: is this Paul's mom or Crystal's mom? Either way, I hear about you all the time.

Anonymous said...

Faye, it is such a blessing to see all of the lives you are impacting!
I pray that each child sees the light of Christ that you carry and how HIS face shines upon you... ALL FOR HIS GLORY!!