Thursday, November 17, 2005


...and lots of elephants... Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Faye!
I am amazed at the elephants! They seem to be pretty common in the city. Wow! Thanks for sharing all of the beautiful pictures, I can't imagine how it must have been in person.

I hope your module 3 test went well!
In Christ,
Jennifer R.

Faye said...

Hello Jennifer!

Glad you enjoyed the pictures. It really was a feast for the eyes. I wish you could have been there!

My module 3 check did go well, thanks for thinking of that. This week I've been learning how to read and write! Challenging, because it's all so new...new alphabet, etc. And I don't have a framework in my brain to put all this information. So, it's challeging, but well worth it.

Love,
Faye

Gareth said...

Elephants!! Loads of them!! In a street! I want to see that for myself, that's amazing. Aren't elephants amazing creatures?? Trying to imagine elephants walking down the street in my city of Swansea... nope it just wouldn't work.