Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Discovering Singapore

It's been two days since my arrival in Singapore. This is the home of OMF's international headquarters, where I'll be in training for the rest of this month. The training does not actually begin until tomorrow morning. So we've been taking advantage of our freetime by exploring the modern wonder that is Singapore. Here are a few pictures from today's downtown walk:

4 comments:

Jonathan Dodson said...

Great pictures! Sounds like fun. And you've found a friend!

Anonymous said...

Faye, enjoyed the photo's! You look great and it sounds as though you are adjusting well...The cooking class sounded really fun...We want to take you up on your offer of Thai Food as well..can't wait! We just returned from a week in IL/IA...hope all is well...we are thinking about you! Hugs, Karen

Anonymous said...

Hey Faye,
It's been great getting your updates. I was just going through some old mail because we are getting ready to move, and I came across your blog address. We aren't moving far--just a couple of miles. The girls certainly still remember you. They are so excited they got to meet a REAL missionary!

Take care, and we'll be sure to check your site regularly.

- Jeff Wright

Faye said...

Karen, I will definitely cook Thai food for you all when I come home!

Jeff, it's so good to hear the girls still remember me. I certainly still think about them. Tell Kristin and the girls hello for me!